Monday, May 23, 2011

Following the Ironman

So after months of preparation and discomfort there stand only a matter of hours of hard labour before the euphoria of having achieved something incredible. I am, of course, talking about my brother's wife who is at the point of giving birth to my first nephew. Wouldn't it be great if he popped out just as I crossed the line? ;-)

I'm not sure what kind of live coverage there will be during the Brazil Ironman but you might want to try logging on to this website on Sunday from 11am GMT (12pm Madrid time). It might also be worth looking at the official website for the event which has been updated in the last few days (it's still a bit crap, I hope no reflection of the organization of the event!).

As for news about how I fare (not to mention about my nephew) I'll try to post something here as soon as I possibly can.

No comments:

Post a Comment